dimecres, 8 de maig del 2013

My favourite talent show act "ATTRACTION"

The other day I was at home watching britain's most famous talent show 'Britain's got talent'. I sat on the sofa and laughed as I watched all the acts perform. Some of them were comedians and were very funny. Other were singers, dancers..and some of them..well, let's just say they were very random!
Then all of a sudden along came 'Attraction', a shadow theatre company. They said that their act was very different. I had never heard of such a thing, shadow theatre? 
They started to perform. I was left without words. They brought tears to my eyes. They were AMAZING!
I wanted to watch it all over again. I have downloaded the video of their audition and now I can't stop watching it!
I can't wait to see what the do in the semi-finals of the competition.
Here is the video, enjoy it!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada